Setting stones of remembrance in hot pursuit of the prize!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

For My Birthday...


I don't really mean to drag out my birthday for two weeks here.  I just hadn't gotten the pictures of these particular gift downloaded.  The framed quote is from my sister.  Yes, it made me cry!  My sister is wired internally with musical staff for veins, which makes the quote that much more poignant.  She often reminds me that life is to be sung out loud.  Have I ever mentioned she is from Fun Country?!  I love that about her.  


The uplifting fuschia flowers are from my older brother and his family.  According to him the flowers practically called my name as they were the boldest and brightest in the store.  I have been enjoying them now for almost two weeks and they still look fresh!


I am thankful for the encouragement of my family... 



No comments:

Post a Comment